Information & Registration
- All coaching takes place at Forrester Park, North East Valley
- $10 per child, per session
- Please bring your own bikes for these sessions.
- Terms and conditions - Click HERE
Sunday 30 Sept 2018 - Click here to ENTER
Saturday 6 October 2018 - Click here to ENTER
- Under 5’s 24 kids max 0900-1000 Parents required to stay
- 5 – 8 24 kids max 1000-1100 Parental supervision optional
- 9 – 13 24 kids max 1100-1200 Parents not required to stay
Every session is customised, therefore it is often hard to create an exact plan.
If someone misses a session, there is no problem. Kids learn at different stages of development regardless.
BikeSchool, our coaching provider for this program, has developed a “Games Book” that they will be teaching from, especially for the U10s.
Core areas that might be addressed include:
- Bike Setup
- Settings - ABCS (Air, Brakes, Chain, Seat)
- Track Recommendations
- Using, Modulating Brakes, and Skidding
- Balance Games – Work Ons
- Body Positioning
- Guiding the Bike - Legs and Feet
- Steering the Bike - Back, Neck and Vision
- Control - Elbows and Hands
- Riding Safely