The new membership system allows you to check your current membership status, renew membership via CC or internet banking, see past invoices, edit your profile, add family members, and eventually register for events.  This should solve a lot of issues around membership management.

If you've been a member in the past 2 years there's a good chance your're already in the system & will have been sent an email with a temporary password from a site called Friendly Manager. The email contains a link to MBO's Friendly Manager site and a temporary password. 

To sign-up or renew your membership - click the big yellow "Join MBO" button .

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great. Awesome to have such a simple process to join the club/renew membership.

A couple things though, I just tried renewing my family membership and I was only able to add a single family member (tried in Chrome and Edge browsers). Any ideas on how to add additional members?

Also, the email field is a required field for additional family members. I suggest making it optional, as it's likely many junior members (e.g. <10 years old) won't have one.

Thanks Clinton,

I've asked the developer to fix the single family member issue and make the email address optional. (I'm able to add multiple from the control panel, so it'll be an easy fix...

Adrian

Clinton Jensen said:

This is great. Awesome to have such a simple process to join the club/renew membership.

A couple things though, I just tried renewing my family membership and I was only able to add a single family member (tried in Chrome and Edge browsers). Any ideas on how to add additional members?

Also, the email field is a required field for additional family members. I suggest making it optional, as it's likely many junior members (e.g. <10 years old) won't have one.

Both issues now sorted - can add up to 4 family members and email addresses are optional.

Thanks, Adrian. Have renewed my membership.

Cheers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

1 September 2017 - 31 August 2018

Cheap as chips since ages ago: $30 individual/$50 Family.

As a member, you get some great Deals & Discounts

Trailforks Map

Dunedin on Trailforks.com

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by MBO.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service