Trail Building (Church) (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ANZ Work Day & water connection at Wakari

Last Thursday we had a few things happening at Wakari Creek.  Tony from Foleys Plumbing very generously took the day off work to help insta…

Started by Hamish Seaton

0 Aug 17, 2013

Opoho Fish Ponds

On Monday I met with Niall and Ian (from Fish and Game) and Matt Schmidt (from the NZ Historic Places Trust) to have a look at the fish pon…

Started by Hamish Seaton

0 Aug 13, 2013

Drain on Skid Track at Wakari

Thanks to whoever made a start at draining one of the big puddles on the skid track at Wakari.  The sumps to the side of the track don't wo…

Started by Hamish Seaton

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Hamish Seaton

Big Easy - bottom section closed until we shingle it

The bottom section of the Big Easy track is starting to get pretty cut up.  Please stay off it until we shingle it.  You can bypass it by r…

Started by Hamish Seaton

0 Jun 6, 2013

Wakari Creek work party - Sunday 19 May, 10am

This Sunday we'll do a bit of work at Wakari Creek.  First off we'll fix up the corner that drops down to the weir on Slytherin.  We'll als…

Started by Hamish Seaton

0 May 17, 2013

OPC - Buskins Track

A wee team weed - ate and fluffed Buskins today...track still like green ice in sections...   Have fun. Chris

Started by Chris Arbuckle

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by MBO

Wakari Creek work party

I'm going to pop over to Wakari Creek on Sunday morning and fix up the track where it goes underneath the big log on Slytherin.  The log sl…

Started by Hamish Seaton

3 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Craig Knights

Lets blow out that corner

The one straight after the dont skid sign. Really what person thinks thats the right way to encourage the sport and develop a long lasting…

Started by Learn From Roto

9 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Craig Knights

Boardwalk fixing at Bethunes Gulley

We need to put some mesh on a couple of the boardwalks at Bethunes Gulley before the South Island Secondary School champs this weekend.  I…

Started by Hamish Seaton

2 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Hamish Seaton

Trail work at Whare Flat

Hi there, i'm heading up to Snakes n Ladders on Tuesday night 19th March to sort a few things around the first log ride (retrim the log, dr…

Started by Gareth Hargreaves

0 Mar 17, 2013

RSS

1 September 2017 - 31 August 2018

Cheap as chips since ages ago: $30 individual/$50 Family.

As a member, you get some great Deals & Discounts

Trailforks Map

Dunedin on Trailforks.com

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by MBO.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service