Trail Building (Church) (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Redwood Foerst

Couple of questions about Redwood Forest.1. Head up Weir Two and turn left when you pop out onto the road in the forest. When you reach the…

Started by Gregor Chrystal

3 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Gareth Hargreaves

Nicols Creek, pothole filling next weekend?

Anyone keen to come and help? Sat 9-15 or Sun 9-??. I went there today for a ride and it's finally almost dry up there :) Now would be a pe…

Started by Vesa-Matti Kleemola

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Vesa-Matti Kleemola

Snakes n Ladders, Whare Flat

Hey there There’s a bunch of branches on the Snakes n Ladders trails that are blocking the way to a sweet ride. Some of these are cut some…

Started by Gareth Hargreaves

5 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Clinton Jensen

Bridge building at Signal Hill

If anyone is keen to escape the xmas chaos, feel free to pop up and help put the deck on the bridge over Opoho Creek up behind Logan Park H…

Started by Hamish Seaton

3 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Aaron Hall

Big Easy Work

Anyone interested in get a group together to look at sorting out some damp areas of the big easy.  Most of the track from the Signal Hill c…

Started by Mike

9 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Mike

Bethunes/Forrester rehab progress update

Glyn spent all of Friday with PD tidying and re-gravelling the 'In & Out track' in Bethunes. Sunday saw Glyn back with the mini-digger…

Started by MBO

0 Nov 11, 2012

Trail building at Spooky Forest, Forrester Park

This Tuesday 23rd October, we are continuing the rebuilding of the Spooky Forest berms (above BMX track). From 6pm for a couple of hours,…

Started by MBO

3 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by MBO

The Big Easy, Signal Hill

This coming Saturday 11th August we’ll hit up The Big Easy at Signal Hill. The aim is to (hopefully) lay the last of the base gravel up the…

Started by Gareth Hargreaves

7 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Mike

Bethunes update

Cleared a couple of fallen trees from Nats Track today. DCC has fenced off the bottom footbridge due to a slump further up the walking trac…

Started by MBO

0 Sep 2, 2012

Upper Big Easy status...

Mike just messaged me (hope you don't mind my sharing this Mike): "I have been doing a bit of work up there the ground is pretty water logg…

Started by MBO

2 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by MBO

RSS

1 September 2017 - 31 August 2018

Cheap as chips since ages ago: $30 individual/$50 Family.

As a member, you get some great Deals & Discounts

Trailforks Map

Dunedin on Trailforks.com

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by MBO.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service