General & Off-Topic Discussion (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi from the new club president

Hi there  Just wanted to say a quick hi and introduce myself as the new president of MBO. I have to start with a massive thanks to Hamish S…

Started by Gareth Hargreaves

1 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by MBO

Cyclist killed by truck

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10848483 :( :( :( This makes me so sad. The main 1-way streets and cyclin…

Started by Vesa-Matti Kleemola

6 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Gregor Chrystal

Naseby Forest closed 29 Oct to 9 Nov

For those of you who frequent Naseby, from this Monday (29 Oct) we will be closing the forest Rec area (except the sandpit) during the week…

Started by Hamish Seaton

0 Oct 29, 2012

2012 MBO AGM

Mountainbiking Otago AGM Thursday 1 November 7pm at the Crown Mills Function Centre 2 Manor Place   Please come along to celebrate the club…

Started by Hamish Seaton

0 Oct 9, 2012

Metro InHouse magazine feature on MBO

Metro kindly featured MBO in the latest edition of InHouse. Thanks! The article can be downloaded: inhouse%20Article.pdf

Started by MBO

0 Oct 3, 2012

Found at Wakari Creek upper carpark, a Left had Huffy glove.

Hi. Today I found lying on the ground a left hand Huffy glove. Black with red trim. Looks to be a small size. Let me know if it's yours. I…

Started by Brendan Ward

0 Sep 8, 2012

Improving Dunedin Streets for Cyclists

Ben Wooliscroft from Cycling Otago is going to be meeting with the NZ Police local Strategic Traffic Unit early September to discuss key pr…

Started by Hamish Seaton

0 Aug 21, 2012

BikeNZ/MTBNZ events (proposed schedule) - 2013

Hey all,The following proposed schedule for MTB Nat Cup/Nationals has been placed on the BikeNZ page: ================== 2013 Proposed Sche…

Started by Merrin Brewster

0 Aug 16, 2012

RSS

1 September 2017 - 31 August 2018

Cheap as chips since ages ago: $30 individual/$50 Family.

As a member, you get some great Deals & Discounts

Trailforks Map

Dunedin on Trailforks.com

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by MBO.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service